Personal information gathered during fundraising activities will only be used to support the Chatham Kent Women’s Centre’s mission.
The names, addresses and information about donations will be used only in the process of fundraising. The donor’s personal (or financial) information will not be disclosed to any other organization or to individuals without the expressed consent of the donor.
Limited donor information may be released in donor recognition activities, with the donor’s consent.
Donate by Mail
Chatham Kent Women’s Centre
20 Sandys St.
Chatham, ON N7L 4Y5
You can also donate items to the Women’s Centre.
NEEDED NEW ITEMS
Top Donation Items:
- Journals – assist women both in our residential and outreach departments!
- Baby Monitors
- Good condition rocking chairs and/or chair pad sets
- Knife Set (Butcher knife, bread knife)
- Pots and Pans (Residential Use)
- Slippers (Sm – Lg)
- Women’s Housecoats (ex. XL, L, M)
- Women’s Socks (Sm – Lg)
Other Items of Need:
- Paper products: paper towels, toilet paper (residential and commercial)
- New twin sheets sets
- School snacks (juice boxes, cheese/cracker, granola bars)
- Bras (A, B, C, D) (New)
- Feminine hygiene products (napkins, panty-liners)
- Laundry Baskets
- New hair brushes
- Shower curtains
- Batteries (AAA, AA, C, 9V)
Donations can be dropped off or mailed to the Chatham Kent Women’s Centre at:
20 Sandys Street, Chatham, ON, N7L 4Y5.
We are extremely grateful for your generosity to the Chatham Kent Women’s Centre