Your support will help empower those affected by abuse to rebuild their lives.
Thank you for your generosity!
Help support our programs by making a one-time or monthly donation using our safe and secure online service.
DONATE BY MAIL
Please make cheques payable to:
Chatham Kent Women’s Centre Inc.
20 Sandys St.
Chatham, ON N7L 4Y5
DONATE IN PERSON
We’re open 24/7! Stop by the Centre at 20 Sandys St. Chatham anytime with donations. Buzzer is available at the front door of the centre.
Here are some other ways you might consider donating to the Chatham Kent Women’s Centre…
PLAN AN EVENT
Plan an event with your company, group or organization to raise awareness and funds to support the Chatham Kent Women’s Centre. Please let us know if you’d like us to provide brochures. Invite us to make a presentation to your group or service club.
A memorial donation is a wonderful way to remember a loved one.
For more information please contact Karen at 519-351-9144 ext. 232 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Special occasions are a great time to show your support! Donate a gift or money on behalf of someone to recognize their birthday, Christmas or other special occasion.
Here are some ideas for items you might wish to donate for the residents at the Women’s Centre…
- Deodorant – Women’s and Teen Boys
- Hair brushes, shampoo, conditioner, blow dryers
- Slippers with a grip – Women, Teen Boys/Girls
- Girls Underwear and Socks
- Women’s clothing – socks, house coats, maternity clothes
- Children’s clothing size 7 & up
- Non-perishable food
Given the shortage of storage space at the Women’s Centre, we ask that you please contact us by phone (519-351-9144) to discuss current needs for the donation of larger items such as furniture or appliances.
- Toiletries, toilet paper and sanitary products
- Baby Monitors
- School supplies (ie. Pens, paper, backpacks etc)
- Small household items (cutlery, dishes, pots and pans, kettles, toasters etc.)
- Start-up baskets – cleaning products in a laundry basket
- Towels and bedding